View Profile ArienV

4 Movie Reviews

Bizarre but strangely amusing

An appropriate use of my music. It's been interesting to see how it's been used. Only for the start and the end of things basically...heh. Simple flash but not bad!

thanks for using my music :D

Well you used my song for the intro so I feel a part of this, and I didn't cringe!
YAY! Naw the comic timing was great, such an obscure idea but I love it, really gives those spiny jerks some character. When they miss it's a real LOL moment. Good stuffs yo!

simple yet....not

i rekkon 4 is the best!
i can tell you're quite experienced with flash,
you make it look too easy.
nice high framerate....flawless animation
a gem
A rare, classy-violent flashtoon

Mottis responds:

High framerate...
Well, according to what I know, a "high" framerate is at least 20. I always use 16.

22 Audio Reviews

It's a nice sounding tune, though changing the instruments of a midi file is quite easy to do. It's alright for practice to balance the sounds but eventually it's ideal to work towards some degree of artistic integrity. I'm not saying we all haven't been there, but do try to move on to putting more of yourself into the piece. Give yourself more credit. Keep doing what you love.

Really cool energy to this. A natural progression that has a good flow with a seamless loop.
Good stuff!

I had a listen to all your tracks and this is my fav.
A simple, endearing quality akin to Yiruma. It's great that you work so well together!

CainRedfield responds:

Thank you so much. Being compared to Yiruma is a huge compliment, because River Flows In You holds so much personal meaning to me. I'm really happy you like it :)

I'm a concept artist and illustrator by trade, but thrive on expanding my creative tendrils into music creation. It's just a hobby but I love it

33, Male