FF7 Battle FF7 Battle

It's a nice sounding tune, though changing the instruments of a midi file is quite easy to do. It's alright for practice to balance the sounds but eventually it's ideal to work towards some degree of artistic integrity. I'm not saying we all haven't been there, but do try to move on to putting more of yourself into the piece. Give yourself more credit. Keep doing what you love.

Stix the Game - Living Room Th Stix the Game - Living Room Th

Really cool energy to this. A natural progression that has a good flow with a seamless loop.
Good stuff!

Forever A Memory Forever A Memory

I had a listen to all your tracks and this is my fav.
A simple, endearing quality akin to Yiruma. It's great that you work so well together!

CainRedfield responds:

Thank you so much. Being compared to Yiruma is a huge compliment, because River Flows In You holds so much personal meaning to me. I'm really happy you like it :)

Dysfuntional Tricks Dysfuntional Tricks

simple class!

Really cool! Simple but classy. I love your stuff, it makes me think of stuff I could use in the promo videos I make. I wish you had more tracks up!

DKC2 - Brambles DKC2 - Brambles

deliciously 90's

I attempted this one, but you really got this down!
you captured the feel so nicely, the piano...everything.
I agree with gonaka, it's not screaming for attention, but seduces
those who pass like a cruel seductress! MUAHAHAA!!!
(ok that analogy is a bit dramatic) ^^"

Battle Above the Clouds[Surge] Battle Above the Clouds[Surge]

heroic

Having remixed this one myself, I'm pretty critical. Not that mine was much diff from the original, but you've really upped the ante with this! Great interpretation, really brings out the vgm charms and builds up. I like the tamb ^^

TheBagCartel responds:

lol I know, for a lot of songs I try to put the tambourine somewhere, unfortunately it's not always a good match >.<, luckily though this made it lol

I'm glad there's more ppl who liked this gaem's BGM lol, it seems a tad underrated

Thx!

Sonic 3| Special Stage| HMrmx Sonic 3| Special Stage| HMrmx

you get the CHAOS EMERALD!

You really captured the rushed panic of this one, loved the inclusion of the vibraslap! Great mastering there, lovely blend of instruments. You took some risks and it really paid off. FUNKY STUFF!

Sonic Advance: Angel Island Sonic Advance: Angel Island

INFECTIOUS! in a good way...

I'm not really into power metal...but I'm sure as hell into THIS!
Man, you record those instruments live or is it all very cleverly done?
Such a massive sound with good contrast and control, you really lifted this above any expectations I would've had. You sir, are talented indeed!

Sonic 3 Ending Sonic 3 Ending

E-P-I-C

Love the dramatic feel of this, and I really dig the epicness of the piano ending! ( heart piano) I feel kinda unworthy to be recognised in this calibur of sonic shorts "credits" music, but it makes me appreciate the effort you and all the others put in to make it such a stellar team effort =)

DreamEater responds:

we all do it for the love of sonic man =]

no worries

thanks for the review
~saku

sonic in moscow sonic in moscow

I salute you

To a fellow sonic 3 credits remixer! I love how the piano comes in, really a nice touch. The strings are so clean and smooth. Perfect feel. Yeah I remember liking "stranger in moscow" and thinking it was strangely similar to these credits. What a fun conspiracy theory! The credits are better tho IMO

GameMusicPersonthing responds:

with great respect for other players of the infamous needle mouse, i salute you too